switchHANDsignal is the Pittsburgh area branch of the Moped Army
October 20, 2007 1pm - sHs Sleepover Endurance Ride
Proposed Route #1 You will see:
- That Really Curvy Section of Schenley Park.
- Hot Metal Bridge
- Page's Dairy Mart
- Trax Farms
- Mt. Lebanon
- Mt. Washington at Dusk
- Downtown at Dusk
- Oakland at Night
- Includes all the above, plus stopover at the Double Wide Cafe in S. Side, a pass through Carson St. at dusk, and a final stop at Chasers in The Lost Valley Under 376. Ride time increased by 30 minutes.
Dates to remember:
- Route Check #1 - October 6, 2007, 1pm at the 61C cafe. Travel time, 3-4 hours. Expected weather is sunny, 84F.
- Leader moped will announce (three short horn beeps) a pit stop at a gas station every 30 miles or 60 minutes, whichever comes first.
- Unless announced otherwise, expect no chase car.
- We are not stopping at Trax, Granview Ave, etc.
- Route Check #2 - October 13, 2007, 1pm at the 61C cafe. Test the revised route. Expected weather is cloudy, 54F.
- Endurance Ride: October 20, 2007, 1pm at the 61C cafe.
Please place logo proposals here. Although this wiki only seems to accept bitmap (ie jpeg and gif) formats, please make sure your originals are in a vector format!
Logos suitable for stencils
- Must be black and white only
- The background must be one continuous piece - no "holes".